9.08.2007

At the Guggenheim

Last Saturday was a virtual overload of senses. We went to the Guggenheim in the afternoon, and then the evening show of the Phantom of the Opera. I was really impressed and overwhelmed with the collection and the exhibitions, and of course the interior space at the Guggenheim. I literally got goose bumps when I saw the famous paintings that I had seen only as postcards before in real life, so close that I could smell the paint on them (well, ok I exaggerate). Early Picassos, Kandinskys and LĂ©gers made the afternoon really memorable.

1 comment:

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

Hey clickable :)

I think I have been here...aren't you on Radha's too??? and of course we are fellow bloggers on GT :)

Thanks for visiting me on my personal photoblog...i am glad u did, coz I am glad i followed you here :)